Belleisle Conservatory, Belleisle Park, Ayr
Belleisle Conservatory was built in 1879 and rebuilt again in 1955. In 2005, due to its poor structural condition the conservatory closed its doors. In 2010 Belleisle Conservatory Ltd was set up to restore the Conservatory. In 2016 the restored Conservatory opened to the public, CCTV cameras have been installed around the building and these operate 24/7. An alarm and electronic locking system has also been fitted which locks the conservatory at 4pm each day and 3pm during the winter months. Please enjoy stunning drone footage of the conservatory created by Aerial Pixls clicking on the image below!
Aerial Pixls: Creators of the fabulous Belleisle Conservatory Video have made an amazing 3D RSI Scan of the conservatory. Click on this link to explore.
Inspiring the community by cultivating an interest for and increasing knowledge of conservatory plants, creating a learning environment, promoting a sense of ownership and encouraging the community to play its part in preserving Belleisle Conservatory for this and future generations.
We will engage with our communities to enjoy the beauty of plants and to create a relaxing and stimulating ambience.
The groups aim was to completely restore the conservatory.
- To establish a robust management team to ensure the sustainable future for the conservatory
- To generate sufficient income to maintain the conservatory
- To establish a robust operational model for the conservatory
- To provide volunteer opportunities
- To provide learning opportunities
- To promote community involvement
- Ongoing development of the Conservatory project
- Continued partnership with South Ayrshire Council
Contact us :
Mobile 07843 734214
Facebook via this Link
If you wish to make a donation or contact us by post please send to:
Belleisle Conservatory Ltd
c/o Ayr Belleisle Golf Club